Simple. Slightly sweet. Slightly nutty. Satisfying.
Simple Coconut Almond Bars
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted almonds (whole or slightly crushed)
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Line an 8x8 inch pan in parchment paper (don't skip this!)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add an extra T of maple syrup it if doesn't seem lightly coated.
- Pour into prepared 8x8 pan and press down until tightly packed.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes, until golden brown. They hold together better if baked thoroughly.
- Let cool 1 hour in pan before cutting.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/