Simple, refreshing summer salad!
Pairs great with grilled chicken or hamburgers!
Refreshing Summer Salad
Write a review
- 2 cups corn
- 30 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/3 -1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, diced (optional)
- 2 T. Olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or more to taste
- Prep all the veggies and place in a large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over veggies.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Serve alone, over chicken, with toasted pita bread, or tortilla chips.
- This is best if made ahead of time and is allowed to sit for a couple hours to let all the flavors meld.
- If making ahead of time, can add avocado at last minute or omit.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/