If you can’t tell, I really enjoy simple skillet meals. What’s not to love about fewer dishes!? 🙂
This one is especially great for a hearty breakfast, but I’ve also made it for dinner plenty of times.
Potato & Egg Skillet
Write a review
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 lb potatoes (~3), cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) Italian diced tomatoes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add potatoes and onions.
- Cook until vegetables are tender (10-15 minutes).
- Stir in tomatoes (undrained).
- Beat eggs and mix in basil.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Do not stir.
- Cover, cook 12-14 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
- Can add 1/2 lb of cooked hamburger when you add tomatoes.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/