Creamy Tuscan Soup
Simple & flavorful
Write a review
- 2 T butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup heavy cream or milk (optional)
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or turkey)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and spinach.
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/