Shifting my diet to “eating clean” over the past 5-6 years has been one of the most beneficial things for me both physically and mentally. I used to struggle with IBS and other gut issues, almost daily out-of-control sugar cravings, and feel guilty for eating anything but what I thought was perfect. Since the shift to a more clean eating lifestyle I have not only healed my gut (I did some other specific diet changes for this as well) and stopped my cravings, but most importantly found a balanced and healthy (no guilt) relationship with food. Freedom! 🙂
Looking back on my journey there are so many things I wish I had known, but unfortunately I floundered through the changes with a lot of trial and error! You don’t have to flounder! You can be confident that the meal plans in this challenge are put together in a way to help you get the most benefit physically while guiding you toward a healthy and balanced relationship with food!
What is eating clean?
- Clean eating is a whole-foods approach to living without dieting. You’re crowding out the “not-so-good” with more nourishing foods so you can enjoy your food without feeling deprived or experiencing the negative consequences of poor food choices.
- Eating clean isn’t a fad, nor is it scary. It is going back to eating real, whole foods that can be easily found in nature.
- Eating clean doesn’t have to be boring. It is enjoying the many fruits, vegetables, whole grains, meats, nuts, seeds etc. in a variety of ways!
- Eating clean nourishes your body and provides a great base of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and phytonutrients.
- Eating clean improves energy, encourages a healthy weight, decreases inflammation, and can help balance blood sugars.
- Eating clean helps you manage and ultimately get rid of sugar cravings.
- Eating clean provides a confidence boost knowing that you are caring for yourself well.
Interested in giving the Clean Eating Challenge a try?
The Clean Eating Challenge is the perfect start for anyone looking to improve their health by eating real foods and a great boost for clean eaters wanting to refocus or find a little more variety! The challenge will provide what you need to be successful:
- Eating plans that help you stay full and satisfied
- A support group to encourage you (private FB group)
- A coach (me) to help keep you accountable and answer any questions you have
- 4 Weekly meal plans, recipes, and shopping list so there’s no guesswork in what to eat.
- I’ve worked to keep the meal plans realistic and doable, including the use of leftovers, using easy to find ingredients etc.
- Goal setting guide
- Intuitive eating guide
- Meal prep tips and tricks
- Accountability and support via email or private Facebook group
- Bonus 15 -25 minute interval style workouts that can be done at home.
Clean Eating Challenge starts on October 1st and runs through October 28th.
Have questions about the challenge? Click here to contact Leslie.