Bacon & Spinach Loaded Sweet Potatoes
Write a review
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Wash sweet potatoes and stab with a fork 5-6 times.
- Cook sweet potatoes in a 350 degree F oven for 45-60 minutes or until fork inserts easily.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, cut bacon into chunks and cook in a large skillet until crispy. Drain excess fat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Turn off heat, add spinach, and stir just until spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice cooked sweet potato lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spoon spinach and bacon mixture onto potatoes.
- Top with cubed avocado and enjoy!
- Cook bacon and remove from pan.
- Add chopped sweet potatoes.
- When sweet potatoes are about halfway cooked, add the onion and garlic.
- When onion and sweet potatoes are tender, turn off heat and add spinach and bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as needed.
- Top with cubed avocado (can add with spinach if you want the avocado warmed)
Grace Goals and Guts https://gracegoalsandguts.com/