Write a review
- 1 lb sausage, chicken, or turkey (ground or diced)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cans (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1- 3 cups chicken broth (or water)
- 1 bell pepper (optional)
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 cans white beans
- 3/4 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook meat and onion in a large pot. Drain.
- Add other ingredients (chicken broth or water to make desired stew vs soup).
- Simmer 15 - 25 minutes or 3 1/2 - 4 hours on low in the crock pot.
- Can top with cheese if desired.
- I often use water instead of chicken broth. Just add extra spices to taste.
- Can easily add other beans or vegetables.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/