I saved this recipe to try a loooong time ago, but hadn’t ever gotten around to it…
Recently I had a girls night with some friends and this was there. I loved it!
So I made it for another get together and it was a big hit!
It’s super easy and can be paired with crackers or baguette bread.
Tomato Feta Dip
Write a review
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Olive Oil
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled (or more if preferred)
- 2 1/2 tsp Greek seasoning (homemade below)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients for the Greek seasoning together and store in an airtight container.
- Spread tomatoes, onions, and feta on a platter (with sides).
- Drizzle with a good amount of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 2 1/2 tsp. seasoning and mix lightly.
- Serve with crackers or baguette bread.
Grace Goals and Guts http://www.gracegoalsandguts.com/