Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
Write a review
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 T parsley
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and place cut side down on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fork is inserted easily.
- While spaghetti squash is cooking, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until translucent.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, and cheese together. Set aside.
- When spaghetti squash is cooked, scrape squash out of skins and place in skillet with bacon mixture.
- Add the egg mixture and stir until well coated. The heat from the spaghetti squash will cook the eggs.
- Can add more veggies such as cooked broccoli or carrots.
- Can add chicken for a heartier meal.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/