Tasty and quick. My favorite type of recipe!
Take 10 minutes over your lunch break to throw this together for dinner.
Serve by itself, over rice, in a wrap, on a salad, on a baked potato,
hot, cold….you get the picture.
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
Write a review
- Chicken Breasts (or a whole chicken or thighs)
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Onion – cubed
- Chicken Broth (or water)
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Lay chicken into bottom of crockpot.
- Squeeze several limes over chicken and cover bottom of crockpot with chicken broth (or water).
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, (optional dash of hot sauce or Lowrys seasoning for added flavor).
- Add onion and cilantro.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/