Pumpkin in bread is one of my favorite ways to use pumpkin.
Unfortunately, many pumpkin quick breads are loaded with sugar.
These pumpkin muffins are allergen friendly and work for most elimination type diets.
I make them because they’re easy and they’re tasty!
They are a bit more dense than your typical muffin…fyi.
Pumpkin Muffins (allergen friendly)
Write a review
- 1 1/2 c. brown rice flour
- 2 T. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1 c. mashed ripe bananas (~ 3 medium)
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way full with the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until slightly browned on top.
- Can add extra cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves if you like extra spice.
Grace Goals and Guts http://www.gracegoalsandguts.com/