For not being a huge fish lover…I almost overate on this dish.
I think I found my new favorite salmon recipe!
Maple Glazed Salmon
Write a review
- 1 tsp. coconut or olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in chunks
- 1-2 T. soy sauce (I like tamari or can use coconut aminos for no soy)
- 1-2 T. pure maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add salmon filets.
- Sprinkle garlic, soy sauce, maple syrup, salt, and pepper on filets.
- Cook 4-6 minutes on medium heat each side, or until salmon is cooked through.
- I didn't measure the soy sauce or maple syrup. Just drizzle a bit over the top and let the salmon cook in it.
- Goes great with rice and veggies.
Grace Goals and Guts http://www.gracegoalsandguts.com/