This Chipotle Lime Chicken and Roasted Potatoes
is a flavorful dish with a bit of a kick.
Spice it up or down based on the number of chipotle peppers you use.
Chipotle Lime Chicken and Roasted Potatoes
Write a review
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 medium potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1-2 T. coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 chipotle peppers (from can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 1-2 T. adobo sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 T. lime zest
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put oil in a baking pan along with cubed potatoes and salt. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat skillet to medium heat and cook the cubed chicken. Keep warm.
- Place the rest of the ingredients (chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro) in a food processor and process until smooth. You can also chop the peppers and cilantro and mix it by hand.
- When the potatoes are done, mix the potatoes, chicken, and sauce together while hot.
- Top with fresh cilantro for garnish.
- If you don't like as much spice, don't add as many chipotle peppers.
- Serve alone, over a salad, or in a burrito.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/