Eating vegetables doesn’t have to be boring!
Balsamic Garlic Green Beans with Bacon
Write a review
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, chunked or minced
- 1 lb green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place bacon in large skillet and cook on medium heat until it is almost done.
- Add garlic and sauté for about 30-60 seconds.
- Add green beans and vinegar.
- Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally until green beans are tender crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The original recipe also called for mushrooms. If you would like, you can add mushrooms with the green beans.
- If you're concerned about the bacon, feel free to leave it out or just use 1 slice for the flavor.
Grace Goals and Guts http://gracegoalsandguts.com/